Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homecoming

This past week was homecoming. For the first time, one of my friends was on the homecoming court. Campaigning for someone on court is quite exciting. For about 2 weeks you can brag about your friend as much as you want. It also means that voting was easier for me.


Glee


Throughout the week there were homecoming related events all leading up to the parade and game on Saturday. The pep rally and concert were the largest of these and a lot of fun. The concert this year was Day 26 and Live In Color. I am not familiar with them but tried to go see tham anyway. People started lining up several hours in advance. I didn't show up till about an hour before the doors were supposed to open. The concert was delayed 45 minutes though, so since I was tired of standing in line I left before going in, but heard that it was amazing.

Two nights ago was my event as house council president. We organized a paint a pumpkin event for Watson Hall. W e bought 100 pumpkins for the residents of Watson to take and paint for halloween. We also had pumpkin pie, apple pie, and apple cider for everyone. At the end we had only about 30 pumpkins left. Everyone who attended had a good time, or so I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment