Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Unwanted Variety

Things Happen.

Last week I started my next summer class, Chemistry. I haven't had any chemistry classes since 11th grade in high school. It was quite a shock when I started the class. I was nice and comfortable with my art class having no homework. Now I have either a physical or online assignment due every day. That hasn't discouraged me though. In fact I fear that I may be a little over confident. The first exam went extremely smoothly but I haven't received the results yet.

My little brother graduated high school on Friday. Both him and I attended North Allegheny. For me that meant an opportunity to take lots of pictures. Given the size of his graduating class it lent itself nicely to panoramic photos. I don't get very many chances like this to make panoramas. If anyone is interested, I use ArcSoft Panorama Maker for stitching the photos together.

How much money is Apple making? You don't have to answer that in more detail than 'a lot.' So why do they keep charging for upgrades to the iPod Touch? They treat the iPod Touch like the ugly step-sibling of the iPhone. I appreciate that there is development on the platform, but it only seems like there is because of the iPhone.

I recently started playing Okami. I must say that it is the most artistic game I have ever seen. I know it's been out for quite while for PS2 and Wii, but I only bought it recently.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment