Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Animated

I'm beginning to settle down here.

Today I finished my animation. Well, technically I finished yesterday and it rendered overnight. When I started taking this class I was not expecting to make anything 3D. But when he said we could do something in 3D for our projects I couldn't pass it up. I spent about the first week of class getting acclimated to the program I was using (Strata 3D CX). The following two weeks I spent creating this animation. By the end my professor said that for the time in which I worked on it I have learned a lot about working in 3D.


http://www.youtube.com/?v=6Jv1JRtsg70

This also marks the end of my first class this summer. My next one is Intro to Chemistry and it starts on Monday. I haven't taken any chemistry classes since the one in high school just over 4 years ago. However I did get one of the highest grades in the class so I'm not too worried about it.

Just after my last post I opened up Wii Fit. The first thing it wanted to do was measure my BMI. Luckily it said that I am in the normal range. When you start off it asks you whether you want a male or female trainer. In video games I like to explore all the options, so I tried both. The guy just seems really weird. Afterward I went through the rest of the activities readily available as some need to be unlocked. It really seems like a lot of fun.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment