Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Comings and Goings

So it finally feels like summer here in Slippery Rock.

It feels just like a continuation of last summer. My class then was in the same room with the same professor. The difference now is that my course number is 214 instead of 114. My animation is coming along nicely. Watch for it here soon. It's nothing really impressive, mostly just me exploring what is possible with 3d animation.

I was supposed to celebrate four birthdays this weekend but only ended up celebrating two of them. We went shopping on the south side of Pittsburgh to kick things off. The first thing that we all did together was go to the Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon laser show at the Carnegie Science Center. Some of my friends went about two years ago and really loved it. I didn't get quite as much of an experience as they did, but I still liked it. My favorite song, by far, was Money. The next day one of the birthday girls had to go to work at the mall so we decided to go visit her. Since it's the mall we also went shopping. Most of my clothes are very simplistic and cheap, but for some reason I felt I needed to buy an outfit that is out of my ordinary. (I've been feeling I need a change for a while.) High end clothes are not really my thing, so when I bought an outfit at Hollister I surprised even myself. All I need now is people to see me.

I also figured out why I need a change. For the past 3 years I've attended SRU. The last time I attended any school for more than 2 years was elementary school. I guess I'm just not used to staying in one place for such a long time.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment