Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Post

I recently started summer classes at Slippery Rock University. The nice thing about it is I might be able to graduate with only 1 extra semester under my belt. The bad is that there is nobody else around. The town is primarily made up of students who go home for summer. There is pretty much nobody left here. there are about 20 students living on campus with me. Needless to say I am really bored.

My class is an art class, Art Synthesis Digital Media. It lasts for 2.5 weeks. I am already a few days into it. I don’t have any homework because the programs we use are very expensive. Most students in the class are using Photoshop and Illustrator. I, on the other hand, decided to do some 3d animation for the class. The only 3d modeling program they have is Strata 3D CX, which runs for about $700. There is no way to assign homework if it is highly unlikely that I don’t have the necessary programs.

Later on in the summer some of my friends will also be living here in Slippery Rock. They are orientation ambassadors to new students and their families. I expect that when they get here things will be a little more lively here.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment